Concentrate To This Episode:
This week for the “Bitcoin Mag Podcast,” host Christian Keroles sat down with Nozomi Hayase for a wide-ranging and cosmic dialog.
Hayase’s background is in finding out psychology from each conventional and selection views. She introduced interesting perception and path in regards to the global we live in lately, in addition to fascinating narratives for the way Bitcoin can lend a hand alleviate human struggling. This dialog may be very high-level and future-looking into what a Bitcoin global may just seem like.
The next subjects have been additionally mentioned:
- How cash and the kind of cash we use impacts our fact
- How does adopting bitcoin impact other people’s connection to fact?
- What’s going to lifestyles and civilization seem like with a valid cash?
- The worth of self passion and the novel separation of fine and evil
- How Bitcoin aligns incentives round selfishness