World Well being Group specialists name for brand new vaccines that provide higher safety in opposition to transmission; Quebec to tax residents who refuse to get Covid jab for non-medical causes
- Livid Tories pile stress on Boris Johnson over No 10 lockdown social gathering
- Covid loses 90% of potential to contaminate inside minutes in air, says examine
- Omicron may infect 50% of Europeans in subsequent two months, says WHO
- Thousands and thousands in China ordered into lockdown to combat Covid outbreaks
- Will Covid-19 develop into much less harmful because it evolves?
Quebec, Canada’s second-most populous province, has introduced plans to impose a ‘well being tax’ on residents who refuse to get the Covid-19 vaccination for non-medical causes.
Premier François Legault introduced the brand new “contribution” for the unvaccinated on Tuesday, including that it’s going to apply “within the subsequent few weeks”.