Bitcoiners making an attempt to do their phase to safe the community, and run their very own complete nodes that totally validate transactions and blocks, continuously flip to and device answers supplied through a spread of teams. However those that have been leveraging node supplied through Casa are actually looking for a brand new answer.
Casa now not helps its node with ongoing updates, leaving numerous Bitcoiners questioning how they are able to stay an up to date complete Bitcoin node working on their previous Casa Node . Within the video above, Bitcoin Mag’s Nik Hoffman recommends putting in MyNode on present Casa Node to proceed contributing to the Bitcoin community.
To assist, he supplies a step by step educational on how to take action together with a visible walkthrough. Fundamental steps come with:
- Unplugging your node
- Opening the and eliminating the microSD card inside of
- Plugging the microSD card into your pc
- Visiting MyNode’s site and following the stairs indexed to put in its device onto the microSD card
- Reinserting the microSD card into the Casa Node
- Plugging the instrument again into its energy supply, router, and so on.
- Visiting MyNode.Native to finish the onboarding procedure and go back to securing the Bitcoin community
In fact, the video educational above supplies a lot more element and a visible walkthrough for the ones having a look to stay their Casa Node working. Make sure to watch it and subscribe to Bitcoin Mag’s YouTube web page for extra useful Bitcoiner walkthroughs.