Prince Andrew's alibi in Virginia Roberts Giuffre's allegations questioned by a former royal protection officer

In his interview with the BBC final November, Prince Andrew claimed he had “no recollection of ever assembly” Virginia Roberts Giuffre — who has alleged that she had intercourse with Andrew 3 times, together with when she used to be 17, and that she used to be trafficked via overdue convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Virginia Roberts, now Virginia Giuffre, had stated Epstein compelled her to have intercourse with Andrew in 2001, when she used to be 17. She stated Epstein flew her around the globe on non-public planes to have intercourse with robust males and that she had sexual encounters with Andrew in London, New York and within the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Each Andrew, 60, and Buckingham Palace have denied Giuffre’s allegations on a couple of events, with the palace pointing out in December that it “emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any type of sexual touch or dating with Virginia Roberts. Any declare on the contrary is fake and with out basis.”

PRINCE ANDREW DENIES VIRGINIA ROBERTS’ JEFFREY EPSTEIN ALLEGATIONS FOLLOWING EXPLOSIVE TELL-ALL INTERVIEW

All the way through the TV interview final fall, Andrew insisted he used to be out having pizza together with his kids after which house all night on one of the most nights Giuffre stated they had been in combination in London.

“I used to be at house, I used to be with the youngsters and I would taken Beatrice to a Pizza Categorical in Woking for a birthday celebration at I guess 4 or 5 within the afternoon,” he advised the BBC on the time (by way of the United Kingdom’s Night time Same old). “After which for the reason that Duchess used to be away, we’ve a easy rule within the circle of relatives that after one is away the opposite one is there.”

Then again, now in an interview with The Mail on Sunday, a former royal coverage officer says they consider Andrew may have if truth be told returned to Buckingham Palace within the early hours of the morning on March 11, 2001.

PRINCE ANDREW ‘DID IDIOTIC THINGS’ BUT ‘HE’S NOT A PEDOPHILE’ DESPITE JEFFREY EPSTEIN TIES, ROYAL COUSIN SAYS

The officer — who, in step with the opening, had an “exemplary 23-year profession within the Metropolitan Police” however needs to stay nameless — stated they spoke out as a result of they would like “to peer justice accomplished.”

In line with the Mail on Sunday, the officer claimed how Andrew most likely arrived via automotive on the entrance of Buckingham Palace in the midst of the night time and allegedly “hurled abuse” at palace guards after they “didn’t open the gates briefly sufficient.”

“Having regarded as Prince Andrew’s alibi with my very own reminiscences, it’s my trust that the abusive disagreement with the royal will have been within the early hours of Sunday March 11, 2001,” the officer claimed to the opening.

PRINCE ANDREW ACCUSER VIRGINIA ROBERTS SPEAKS OUT, ASKS UK PUBLIC TO ‘STAND UP BESIDE’ HER

The officer then famous that: “To be 100 in step with cent [sic] sure I would love get right of entry to to my accountability roster for that month. I consider I’ve a proper to grasp my very own shift patterns.”

“After seeing the BBC interview, it dawned on me that the abusive incident I skilled may solid doubt on Prince Andrew’s alibi if it had been the similar night time,” the officer added.

In step with the opening, in an effort to ascertain whether or not his recollection is proper, the officer intends to make use of information coverage and freedom of knowledge rules to get right of entry to his personal shift roster and different paperwork.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

A spokeswoman for Metropolitan Police advised the Night time Same old that the officer is “entitled to publish his matter get right of entry to request which is able to then be regarded as.”

“We aren’t ready to speak about data that we might or won’t grasp relating to issues of coverage. We aren’t accomplishing a prison investigation,” the spokesperson added.

Reps for Buckingham Palace didn’t right away reply to Fox Information’ request for remark.

Fox Information’ Tyler McCarthy and The Related Press contributed to this record

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: