The newest patch for Madden NFL 21 has arrived, and it addresses quite a lot of reasonably small problems with the sport and one giant one. Beginning with the large one, the September 16 patch fixes a topic that might save you the PC version from launching in any respect.
The replace, which is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, additionally addressed more than one problems with passing and faux kick run performs within the MUT Squads mode. It additionally fixes a basic gameplay malicious program that stopped gamers from passing the ball after a handoff in a a run-pass-option play.
You’ll be able to see the whole patch notes under, as posted via EA at the Madden boards.
Madden NFL 21 has confirmed to be a large gross sales luck thus far, changing into the No. 1 general best-selling sport in america for August 2020. In reality, this used to be the 21st 12 months in a row Madden NFL sport has been the best-seller in its unlock month.
Madden NFL 21 is coming to the PlayStation five and the Xbox Collection X/S, and other folks can get a unfastened improve to the next-gen version by the use of EA’s Twin Entitlement program.
Madden NFL 21 September 16 Patch Notes:
- MUT Squads: Addressed a topic when MUT Squad Roles don’t seem to be being revered correctly when appearing positive move performs
- MUT Squads: Addressed a topic when on Faux Kick run performs the MUT Squad Roles weren’t being revered correctly
- Addressed a topic when two customers on offense can not move the ball after a handoff on RPO Peeks and Reads
- Addressed further visible problems with participant uniforms
- Addressed a topic the place Starting place PC gamers would obtain an error message and had been not able as well Madden NFL 21
GameSpot would possibly get a fee from retail gives.
PhoenixLoader.gdprConsentCallback(“facebookPixel”, serve as ()