Rebellion Video games scored a marvel hit in 2018 with Pop/Stars, a Okay-Pop tune launched by means of the League of Legends fake supergroup Okay/DA. Lately it unveiled the remaining of collaborators who will probably be participating within the upcoming EP followup All Out, which can characteristic 5 new tracks together with the August pre-release unmarried The Baddest.
This is who is in on All Out:
- The Baddest: (G)I-DLE, Bea Miller, Wolftyla
- Extra: Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine
- Villain: Madison Beer, Kim Petras
- I will Display You: TWICE, Bekuh BOOM, Annika Wells
- Drum Pass Dum: Aluna, Wolftyla, Bekuh BOOM
The Baddest did not in point of fact push my button the way in which Pop/Stars did, however Rebellion stated that it is been a success too, attaining the highest of Billboard’s Global Virtual Gross sales Chart for the week of September 12, and ringing up greater than 20 million perspectives—lately greater than 25.five milion—on YouTube since its August 27 launch. (Pop/Stars, to match, is at 382 million perspectives since November 2018.)
All Out will probably be launched on November 6. Forward of that, Rebellion could also be bringing new Okay/DA-themed stuff to League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, and Teamfight Techniques, starting on October 29. This is the whole rundown of what is coming in all 3:
League of Legends
- Seraphine the Starry-Eyed Songstress – Champion (Enhance/Mid)
- Okay/DA All Out Seraphine – Final Pores and skin for 3250 RP (that includes 3 other paperwork to release as soon as bought in keeping with her social media adventure—a arguable resolution that you’ll learn extra about right here.)
- Okay/DA All Out Ahri – Epic Pores and skin for 1350 RP
- Okay/DA All Out Evelynn – Epic Pores and skin for 1350 RP
- Okay/DA All Out Akali – Epic Pores and skin for 1350 RP
- Okay/DA All Out Kai’Sa – Epic Pores and skin for 1350 RP
- Okay/DA All Out Kai’Sa Status Version – Status Pores and skin unlockable with 2000 Worlds Tokens
Legends of Runeterra
- New Playing cards – Epic spell playing cards impressed by means of each and every of the Okay/DA individuals and their latest collaborator, Seraphine come to Runeterra as an everlasting replace for participant’s collections.
- Okay/DA All Out Tournament Go – All avid gamers will obtain a loose Tournament Go once they log onto Legends of Runeterra beginning October 28, 2020, containing a complete set of the brand new Okay/DA playing cards. The cross can also be upgraded to incorporate a brand spanking new Father or mother known as Stellacorn, new Okay/DA impressed Guardians variants, emotes, and card backs.
- Okay/DA Sport Mode – Within the all new sport mode, Okay/DA Big name Energy, avid gamers can choose between 5 decks impressed by means of each and every Okay/DA member and Seraphine. Each and every deck comes with a novel always-on talent that compliments the featured spell.
- Okay/DA Board – The all new Okay/DA Board comes supplied with particular instrumental variations of iconic Okay/DA song, which avid gamers can switch mid-match to create the very best combine.
- Okay/DA Featherknight (Okay/DA Akali and Okay/DA All Out Akali impressed variants)
- Okay/DA Hushtail (Okay/DA Ahri and Okay/DA All Out Ahri impressed variants)
- Okay/DA Squink (Okay/DA Evelynn and Okay/DA All Out Evelynn impressed variants)
- Okay/DA Furyhorn (Okay/DA Kai’Sa and Okay/DA All Out Kai’Sa impressed variants)
- Okay/DA Lightcharger (Okay/DA 2018 and Okay/DA All Out Seraphine impressed variants)
And in the event you made it this some distance, here is your praise! You knew this was once going to be in right here someplace.