Serbian tennis star to be interviewed by immigration officers, with federal courtroom listening to anticipated this morning. In the meantime, Australia expects one other day of giant Covid case numbers
- Q&A: what occurs subsequent within the Djokovic case?
- What extra might Djokovic have performed? Loads
- Malcolm Farr: this saga was solely going to finish a method
- Charts that present whether or not NSW hospital numbers are peaking
- A ‘circus’: readers on making an attempt to get their youngsters vaccinated
- Get our free information app; get our morning e mail briefing
Whereas shut contacts across the nation have been allowed to return to work after the federal authorities pushed for extra relaxed isolation guidelines, a South Australian meatworks went additional.
Individuals who had been Covid constructive had been allowed to return to work. Peter Hannam writes:
Employees who examined constructive to Covid had been compelled to put on yellow hairnets to establish themselves.