Victorian roadmap could also be launched as early as weekend; NSW to stipulate subsequent reopening steps; ACT to finish lockdown day after today. Apply all of the day’s information reside
- Wilcannia celebrates two weeks and not using a new case
- House quarantine apps spark privateness fears
- Victorian put up administrative center licensee backs down over refusal to get Covid jab
- How do I am getting a virtual certificates to turn out my vaccination standing?
- I’m double vaccinated and reside in NSW. What are my new freedoms?
- Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and charges tracker; Instances and knowledge tracker
- 5km and 10km from house map: take a look at your shuttle radius
- Get our unfastened information app; get our morning e-mail briefing
Wilcannia locals are celebrating the inside track there were no new Covid instances for 2 weeks however say they’re now at the lengthy trail to restoration after the virus hit “like a cyclone” in August.
The previous day was once the 15th consecutive day of no new instances, an “implausible” end result in keeping with Brendon Adams, who runs Wilcannia River radio and who labored at the frontline all through the disaster.
We’re actively bearing in mind our MIQ settings in mild of the truth that we’re not likely to get again to 0 instances … You’ll be able to be expecting to look us speaking extra about that somewhat quickly.